Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Excited to Learn!

Learn&Play@CML starts soon and I'm excited to do the exploration.

Being the Project Manager of this tactic 5.2.4 has been a learning adventure. The team that worked on the project is excellent and have worked hard to bring a great program to CML.

I'm looking forward to completing the "things" along with my colleagues. There are so many wonderful things to explore on the internet and I want to share with others what I liked and didn't like.

I'm hoping that I'll learn a lot from other staff. I think everyone doing the same "things" together will help me learn so I'll be able to apply some of these ideas to work and home.

I hope staff comment on my blog. I like to hear from others.

1 comment:

Diane G. said...

Hi Gerald ..
Thanks to you and the project team for your contributions in bringing Learn & Play to CML. With a little encouragement I have created a learn & play blog and here's my link :-)

http://learnplayexperience.blogspot.com/