Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thing#5, Explore Flickr


The Return of Roy G Biv
Originally uploaded by TW Collins



I've discovered flickr!

I had to watch the clock and really limit my exploration time because I had so much fun seeing the images people have uploaded. Here are lots of creative people that are willing to share their images.

I posted this right from flickr by clicking on the "blog this" above the image. It made it very easy to post. I only had to create a flickr account and give permission for flickr to work with my blogger account.

It made giving the attribution to the artist easy. It did it automatically. I think I'll post one of my own images next.

2 comments:

Kerry Bierman said...

gerald is a fantastic mentor! Kerry

read&play said...

Really like the picture on Thing #5