- Michael Stephens presented an inspiring talk for our Kick-off.
- I am inspired by the creativity of some managers to offer support and create time for staff to complete.
- Time was a challenge for everyone.
- I prefer video blogging over typing a blog entry.
- Some people find it really hard to ask for help.
- "Beginning with the end in mind" really does work.
- The entries for the wiki and the RSS feeds need to be reworked. Simple explanation is best.
- CML staff are interesting. Blog names, honest comments and willingness to help each other really bring depth to work.
- Playing while learning helps me learn faster.
- Mistakes get made and we survive.
- I am surprised at how easy it was to video blog.
- I regret that I didn't make the time to read and comment on everyone's blog at least once.
- I am hopeful the next time I am learning about a new technology I will play and have fun with the process.
- I wonder how CML staff will continue to use the information shown during Learn & Play.
- The best way to enhance any experience is to make connections with others.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thing#23: Thoughts about Learn & Play
What a great experience this has been! I share a few simple thoughts.